isomorphic_sql.jar
    isomorphic_compression.jar
    isomorphic_assembly.jar
    isomorphic_struts.jar
    isomorphic_spring.jar
    isomorphic_contentexport.jar
    isomorphic_hibernate.jar
    isomorphic_tools.jar

We are observing that now the application takes twice the time to load than when it was using 4.0.

On a bit of investigation we found from logs that the following operations were taking longer time than usual:

DEBUG SQLConnectionManager - About to close ISCPoolableConnection with hashcode "20220962"

DEBUG PoolableSQLConnectionFactory - [builtinApplication.test_fetch] Passing credentials getConnection separately from JDBC URL

DEBUG PoolableSQLConnectionFactory - [builtinApplication.test_fetch] makeObject() created a pooled Connection '31195378'

Could you let us know what changes with the 4.1 dependencies might be causing this delay?

The server properties are as below:

sql.defaultDatabase: Oracle
    sql.Oracle.pool.maxActive:20
    sql.Oracle.pool.maxIdle:10
    sql.Oracle.pool.maxWait:5000
    sql.Oracle.interface.credentialsInURL: false
    sql.Oracle.driver.driverType: thin
    sql.Oracle.driver.networkProtocol: tcp
    sql.Oracle.useURL: true
    sql.Oracle.driver: oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource
    sql.Oracle.driverName: oracle
    sql.Oracle.autoJointTransactions: true
    sql.Oracle.interface.type: driverManager
    sql.oracle.encloseEscapeClauseInBraces: false

RPCManager.enableBuiltinRPCs: true
    RPCManager.enabledBuiltinMethods: xmlToJS, uploadProgressCheck, exportClientData, downloadClientExport, setAttributes, getLogNames , getAvailableScriptEngines, getLogThresholds, getLogEntries, getPdfObject, exportImage

We also observed the following warning in Server Logs of developer console:

WARN RPCManager - client/server version mismatch. Client is version: v9.0p_2014-02-06, server is version: v9.1p_2014-05-20 - mixing different client/server versions is generally not supported. If you've installed a more recent client version, try clearing the browser cache and reloading the page.

We tried clearing browser cache and reloading page but it didn't help.
    Last edited by sharan.kumar; 23 May 2014, 00:38. Reason: Addition of info

Hi sharan,

did you empty gwt-unitCache and ran a clean?
    It seems that the libs copied to server are 4.1p, while the client (=the files referenced in your eclipse project) uses 4.0p.

Best regards,
    Blama

Comment

hi Blama,

Yes i did run a mvn clean install. I cleared gwt-unitCache too. The war file deployed on my local tomcat too gives the same issue.

Comment

Forgot to modify environment variable for SGWTEE_HOME? Under Win, you'll need an Eclipse/IDE restart after changing environment variables.

What happens if you delete the 4.0p directory? The build should fail then, as it clearly is still referenced. If it does, perhaps the error message reveals where the reference is.

Best regards,
        Blama

Comment

Now i have got client and server both at version 4.1.

But still the problem of delayed image retrieval from server and DB calls exists.
          Last edited by sharan.kumar; 24 May 2014, 07:15.

Comment

Working...
          X