Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
    As per FAQ, please specify the complete version (including release and date stamp) of your SmartGWT when reporting a bug.

What locale are you trying to use? What is the URL that you're hitting? What version of GWT are you using?
    Hi,

Please find the below details which you require

Smart GWT version - 6.1

<extend-property name="locale" values="en"/>

URL- http://127.0.0.1:9876/

While i am enabling Dev mode i am facing the above issue in file AbstractJSON.java

It is working fine with the version 4.1 but not for 6.1

Thank you
    Last edited by SRD; 20 Jun 2018, 00:55.

Comment

You indicate in your last post that you've declared the "en" locale in your GWT project, but from the stack trace in the previous message, it's clear that you're trying to use "de" locale. All locales must be declared in the project file before use.

You've not responded with your GWT version (e.g. 2.7.0, 2.8.2, etc.) as we asked. That's useful information.

We don't beileve AbstractJSON.java is our file, nor is the error string referring to "LocaleDymanicSupport.loadJSONs()".

In our own testing, we don't see any issue with localization not working in the latest SGWT 6.1p release. If you can modify the BuiltInDS project included in the SGWT EE download to reproduce your issue, that would be the quickest way for us to be able to resolve it. Just let us know what modifications you made, and what errors are being reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
        You indicate in your last post that you've declared the "en" locale in your GWT project, but from the stack trace in the previous message, it's clear that you're trying to use "de" locale. All locales must be declared in the project file before use.

You've not responded with your GWT version (e.g. 2.7.0, 2.8.2, etc.) as we asked. That's useful information.

We don't beileve AbstractJSON.java is our file, nor is the error string referring to "LocaleDymanicSupport.loadJSONs()".

In our own testing, we don't see any issue with localization not working in the latest SGWT 6.1p release. If you can modify the BuiltInDS project included in the SGWT EE download to reproduce your issue, that would be the quickest way for us to be able to resolve it. Just let us know what modifications you made, and what errors are being reported.

Hi Isomorphic,

you are absolutely correct regarding the locale we are using which was declared in the project file but the default locale we are using is "en".

And the GWT version we are using is 2.7.0.

As per your previous message by using the SGWT 6.1p, I am getting the issue in console when starting the application on debug mode.

And the above AbstractJSON.java file and LocaleDymanicSupport.loadJSONs() are dynamically generating when hitting the URL- http://127.0.0.1:9876/.

In file or in gwt.xml we dont have any internal changes but as you told, let me know which BuiltInDS project i need to modify to reproduce the issue.

Thank you

Comment

Using the SmartGWT EE package you've already got (or one downloaded from our website), you can find the BuiltInDS sample at the path samples/built-in-ds under the root of the expanded package. Import that project into Eclipse, and modify it so it reproduces your issue. Then we can take a look.

For more information about using SmartGWT with Development Mode (formerly SuperDevMode), see the appropriate help topic.

Comment

Working...
          X