Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

"titleStyle" attribute works properly only for tabs with an icon

Calling Tab.setTitleStyle() should set a separate CSS style for the title text of a tab.

I've noticed that it works only for tabs having an icon: i.e. if you create a tab specifying a title and an icon, set the titleStyle attribute and add it into a tabset, you see the specified title style in the generated dom element, while if you simply omit setting the icon, then the dom element has a default style name (i.e. tabButtonStop).

Follows an excerpt showing how to reproduce this issue simply modifying the tabs orientation example in the showcase.
    Code:
    //calling the single argument constructor (omitting the icon path param) prevents the "titleStyle" attribute to work
    //Tab tTab1 = new Tab("Blue", "pieces/16/pawn_blue.png");  
    Tab tTab1 = new Tab("Blue");  
    //set the CSS style name, expected for the title elements at the dom level
    tTab1.setTitleStyle("foo"); 
    Could you please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if it is simply a bug?

Reproduced on SmartGWT 4.1p (SmartClient Version: v9.1p_2014-07-15/LGPL Development Only (built 2014-07-15)) and SmartGWT 4.0p
    Last edited by d.cavestro; 15 Jul 2014, 08:17. Reason: Added a reference to the TabSet component in the post title
Working...
X