Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Originally posted by xeoshow
    How can we resolve this problem? Or will smartGWT 2.4 have default component like this one?
    No, and seems this GridPager code was not submitted to smartgwt-extenstions (

Comment

I would like to know if there are any updates about this subject? Is a normal Grid paging available in SmartGwt or not?

Comment

Hey guys, there is this example in GWT which does pagination. Is there something similar in SmartGWT?

(http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html#!CwCellTable)

Comment

Grid with server side pagination

Hi,
          do you have any update about the GridPager in SmartGWT.
          I tried to use of the GridPager provided by Jason Zhang but i don't know how to solve the problem previously raised:
          "“Suppose the last page has 5 records and the page size is 10, the last page will display the last 10 records instead of the last 5..”.

Do you know how to solve this issue or if is there another GridPage in SmartGWT?

Thanks a lot in advance,
          best regards,
          Simona

Comment

Grid visual pagination needed

Hi Isomorphic

We use SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v8.3d_2012-08-15/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2012-08-15) on IE8 browser.
            Our clients need data grids with visual pagination. Implicit pagination (server-side) - while a very good idea from performance perspective - does not provide the visual hints on data amounts that our clients wish to have.
            I would like to replace our old data grids which are not capable of dealing with huge amount of data with the more powerful SmartGWT Listgrid. The only problem standing in the way is the apparent lack of support for visual pagination of the SmartGWT datagrid.
            Please could you carefully consider these aspects and let me know on any developments in this area.

With many thanks in advance

Comment

Post #6 in this thread summarizes all the disadvantages of link-based paging. We have no current plans to add link-based paging as a built-in mode because of these severe disadvantages and consistency issues.

If you think it's critical for the user to know the exact row range they are on (and not just the approximate range as is obvious from the thumb position), nothing prevents you from showing the total number of rows and current row range adjacent to the grid.

Comment

Working...
              X