No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Resort TreeGrid bug

Hello,
    These are the framework used and their versions:
    1. SmartGWT version: v10.0p_2014-10-13/LGPL Development Only (built 2014-10-13)
    2. GWT version: 2.6.1
    3. Mozilla Firefox version: 24.6.0

I have found a bug when trying to resort a TreeGrid after some changes. With SmartGWT version v9.1p_2014-10-13 everything is working ok because I just tested with the latest nightly build.
    The problem is that after changing the name of a node and calling the treegrid.resort() method the children of the modified node reparent themselves.

To reproduce the problem with the attached testcase please double click on Rogine Leger, change her name and hit Enter. After that
    please click the Resort button and you will see that Gene Porter, Olivier Ducet and Cheryl Pearson records will reparent.

Thank you,
    Andrei
    Attached Files

This test case uses a custom DataSource implementation. To demonstrate that there is actually a bug in the Tree, switch to a clientOnly DataSource to eliminate bugs in the DataSource, such as returning incorrect responses to updates.

Comment

I created a new testcase with a client only datasource which will show the bug. Please find it attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, we'll check it out.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in updating this thread - you should find that this issue is fixed in any build dated October 30 or later, of 4.1 or 5.0.

Comment

No problem and thank you again :) If any problems occur I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
            X