Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid.hide/showField are really slow

Hi,
    I have a ListGrid with 56 columns. The idea was with selecting a profile from a selectitem to show/hide certain Fields from the grid. Each user would have the possibility to select "his" bunch of fields to show/hide with just one click.

BUT:

It is so extremely slow!! Its just 56 columns to go thru and set show and hideField. Even the IE fires a warning to wait or break the script. Is there any reason why it is so slow because like this I can't use it.

Thx

Hi family.labrador@outlook.com,

the ListGrid knows about all the fields from the start via lg.setFields(...56 fields) and you call lgf.setHidden(true/false) from the change-handler of your SelectItem?

Best regards,
    Blama

Comment

ListGrid.hide/showField are really slow

Hi Blama,

yes, I tried that lgf.setHidden and I also needed a lg.refreshFields. The lgf.setHidden(true) worked well but lgf.setHidden(false) not! That mean the column is not shown again up with lgf.setHidden(false). I dont know, its maybe a bug. So I used the lg.show/hideField which is really slow for 56 fields and not useable.

Thx

Originally posted by Blama View Post
      Hi family.labrador@outlook.com,

the ListGrid knows about all the fields from the start via lg.setFields(...56 fields) and you call lgf.setHidden(true/false) from the change-handler of your SelectItem?

Best regards,
      Blama

Comment

Working...
      X