Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Enhancement: ValuesManager getValuesAsCriteria() getValuesAsAdvancedCriteria() API

Hi Isomorphic,

I'm building a Layout with a couple of DynamicForms used as Criteria-generators for a ListGrid. Before I only had one DynamicForm, but in order to group different fields, I now use three DynamicForms.

I fed the Criteria to ListGrid.fetchData() with resultGrid.fetchData(myBigDF.getValuesAsCriteria());

Now I'd like to use a ValuesManager for the three DynamicForms and get the combined Criteria from the ValuesManager, but the needed APIs are missing. Could you add:
    • ValuesManager.getValuesAsAdvancedCriteria()
    • ValuesManager.getValuesAsAdvancedCriteria(TextMatchStyle textMatchStyle)
    • ValuesManager.getValuesAsCriteria()

as AND-combination of the underlying DynamicForms?

Thank you & Best regards,
    Blama

Thanks for letting us know. We'll look into how feasible this is and follow up here.
    For now though, you can simply use the DataSource combineCriteria method to pick up the criteria from the multiple member forms of a ValuesManager

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

We've now added 'getValuesAsCriteria' / 'getValuesAsAdvancedCriteria' to the ValuesManager in mainline (5.1d branch).
      This will show up in the next nightly build. We have no plans to back-port this to older branches as the same functionality can be achieved using DataSource.combineCriteria(...) as noted above.

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
      X