Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

5.0p LGPL "Hello World"-project problem

Hi Isomorphic,

the project under smartgwt-5.0p_lgpl\helloworld-2.0 misses an Eclipse project file so that the installation instruction "A" in the directory's README.txt does not work.
    This might be unpleasant for new users that do not use the EE-eval's BuiltInDS sample.

Best regards,
    Blama

Thanks for pointing this out; we'll look into it.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I just wanted to import the LGPL showcase as I assumed that this is the easiest way to test the source you get when hitting "View Source" in the online showcase via c&p.
      Unfortunately the 5.1p LGPL showcase also has no Eclipse project file.

What is the easiest way to test what's shown in one sample of the showcases' show source?
      I tried a sample via coping its code to builtInDS, but here I'm missing the image files.

Having this very very easy might again be a good thing in order to lower the barrier for new users.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Use BuiltinDS and add the code, as you mentioned.

Running in any contact other than the full Showcase, you'll have the same missing image files, of course. Since they are just sample images, you can just use any other image as a substitute while testing, or just download the images from the live Showcase and add them to your test project.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

OK, thank you.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Working...
          X