Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hi Isomorphic,

thanks again for the information. I'll take that path then and comment it very clearly in my code.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Any follow ups on this? I still have not a working option. Tricking it with CSS does not work on SelectItems.

Code:
      .formCell [readonly] { background-color: #F0F0F0; } /* give read only fields a different look */
      I don't seem to be able to distinguish between readonly mode or not (for SelectItems). I also tried the approach of setting formItem.setTextStyle() but then the whole form cell has a different background instead of just the field.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I actually have the same issue. I created a pragmatic solution by adding this line of CSS on top of the HTML file loading the application:
        Code:
        .formCell [readonly] { ... }
        This works, except for SelectItem components, which don't seem to render the readonly="TRUE" attribute on the generated HTML. Not sure if this is intentionally, but I guess it isn't. ComboBoxItem components work correctly. I now created a subclass of SelectItem, overriding the getElementHTML() method:
        Code:
        getElementHTML: function () {
          const html = this.Super('getElementHTML', arguments);
          return this.canEdit ? html : html.replace('<DIV', '<DIV readonly="TRUE"');
        }
        Not sure if this is correct, but it's not handy because I need to add editorType: "MySelectItem" to fields that normally render as SelectItem. Can I "monkey patch" SelectItem or is this something that needs to be fixed in SmartClient's code?

Comment

Working...
        X