X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Warning message when context menu is selected via keyboard - TreeGrid

Hi,

I'm using SmartGWT 5.0

I have attached the test case wherein I get following message
    [ERROR] [treegridsample] - 13:22:33.192:KPR8:WARN:Menu:isc_Menu_0:getCellRecord called with bad rowNum: null
    with stacktrace:

13:22:33.232 [ERROR] [treegridsample] 13:22:33.192:KPR8:WARN:Menu:isc_Menu_0:getCellRecord called with bad rowNum: null
    com.smartgwt.client.core.JsObject$SGWT_WARN: 13:22:33.192:KPR8:WARN:Menu:isc_Menu_0:getCellRecord called with bad rowNum: null
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:105)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:71)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.invoke(OophmSessionHandler.java:172)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.reactToMessages(BrowserChannelServer.java:293)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:547)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:364)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

This happens when we right click on TreeGrid and select an option via keyboard ("S" or "Q" in attached example)

I have also tested with jars from latest builds:
    builds/SmartGWT/5.0p/LGPL/2015-05-03 and
    builds/SmartGWT/5.1d/LGPL/2015-05-04

The message prompts in all the cases..

can anyone help on this!

Thanks,
    Ramya
    Attached Files

We've made a change to suppress this warning - you can test it out in builds dated May 8 and later.

Comment

Working...
    X