Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Using CDN

1)
    Is there method to use CDN copy of SmartClient via smartgwt?
    If, so, can you tell CDN url of smartclient?

2)
    Even if no, can I use snartgwt without scripts and skins (I'm wanna put them to other place or use from CDN, if it is possible).
    *com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoScript* is coping default Enterprise skin.
    Is this (coping of skin's resources) occure every time, app runs in hosted mode, or only when build?

UPD

Question:

Haw can I build application without copeing of huge number files of skin?
    I want out them from public module directory, or better, use CDN copy of smartClient (if one exists).

Comment

Problem solved!

Thereis no like problem (just possible to use skin manualy) in last SVN!
      Thanx!

What about CDN?

Comment

SmartClient is not available on CDN but you are free to find a CDN hot provider of your liking. SmartGWT / SmartClient will be able to take good advantage of CDN's. Google CDN were open to having SmartClient hosted but they wanted to know if there will be sufficient users as they are a small team and don't have extra resources. I haven't had time to follow up on that with sufficient data.

Sanjiv

Comment

Sanjiv you mentioned about enough users, did you revisit including isc libs on google cdn?

Comment

I'm reading the smartgwt docs to decide if I should take the plunge. What's the 3,000 files I've seen mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by abhisec
              Sanjiv you mentioned about enough users, did you revisit including isc libs on google cdn?
              I'd also be very happy to see the libs hosted on Google. ;-)

Anywhere we can show our support for including them?

Comment

Working...
              X