Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hi alius. Did you managed to do some complex filter?

Comment

Originally posted by alius
      Hi bitblaster,

Try to use getAttributeAsObject and check in debugger type of the object.
      If type matches - just cast it into correct type.

Aleksandras.
      Thank you alius, that worked!!!

Comment

Request to post all required files for ListGrid

Hi,

We started using SmartGWT and I want to use ListGrid using RPC calls. Could you please post all the Test files? I can try the test application first before start working on ListGrid.

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by usrinivas
          Hi,

We started using SmartGWT and I want to use ListGrid using RPC calls. Could you please post all the Test files? I can try the test application first before start working on ListGrid.
          You can download all files from smartgwt-extensions:
          http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt-extensions/source/browse/trunk/src/main/java/com/smartgwt/extensions/client/gwtrpcds

Aleksandras.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you Aleksandras for your help. I downloaded latest SmartGWT jar files from SmartGWT website. Looks like updated DSProtocol.java is not included in the latest jar files? where to get the latest jar files?

Comment

Thank you Aleksandras for your help. I downloaded latest SmartGWT jar files from SmartGWT website. Looks like updated DSProtocol.java is not included in the latest jar files? where to get the latest jar files?
              You have to build your own SmarGWT from latest sources. Here is an instruction how to do it:

http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/wiki/BuildingFromSVN

Aleksandras.

Comment

You can also find nightly builds. Details here

Sanjiv

Comment

Anybody had success using this datasource with TreeGrid

Using the latest sample code from “smartgwt-extensions” everything works for ListGrid and DynamicForms for the “SimpleGwtRPCDS”. However, even after setting “setForeignKey” field it looks like the “executeFetch” is never called on the datasource when put in TreeGrid.

Comment

Hi to all, at last i managed to use filtering, sorting and pagination (lazy loading) all server-side.
                    Starting from the excellent work af alius, i improved its base class GwtRpcDatasource and created a set of utility classes which help in the creation of a Rpc datasource.
                    I made a simple Eclipse project showing this functionalities so that you can test it quickly and import the classes you need in your project.
                    The most important innovation is the management of the advanced criterias passed from the smartgwt's FilterBuider, which are converted in a internal tree of GWTCriterions and then passed server-side where they're converted in a true-java Criterion tree, which in turn, using reflection, filters our result.

So, briefly, in the server call you have:
                    - filter criterions
                    - sorting field
                    - pagination start and end

Using this information you can do your data extraction in whatever way you need and return the result to the (client) caller.
                    I made a simple example with a static list of data and it works (i've not implemented the sorting, but it's trivial).

I tried to upload here a zip (24kb) with the project, but it's not possible, so i've uploaded it to rapidshare and put here the link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21686999...ource.zip.html

@Administrators: If it's in contrast with the forum rules please remove this link

Let me know if you find bugs or a way to improve it.
                    Bye
                    Bit

Comment

Well great, but from rapid share it could be downloaded just 10 times, so it seems that 10 people already downloaded it before me :(. Could you pls send it to my mail: god_like_@abv.bg
                      Or upload it some where else.

Comment

Hi, bitblaster
                        I'd like to use your file, too. If convenient, please send it to me, too. My email is jasonzhang2002@gmail.com.
                        thanks
                        -jason

Comment

Hi bitblaster,

Would you also send to me?
                          My email is mercus@u-watch.tv

Thank you very much!
                          Mercus

Comment

To anyone who has it - please post it somewhere for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by ebardet
                              Just reacting to
                              Any reason why getStartRow returns an int where getEndRow returns an Integer? Or this is just a glitch.

Emmanuel
                              The default for start row is 0, however there is no default for end row and if it is not set by the user, it will be null.

Comment

@all:
                                Sorry, i didn't know there was such a download limit, i uploaded the archive in other free services:
                                http://www.mediafire.com/?vfmhyag6mhb
                                and
                                http://www.filefactory.com/file/af92...DataSource_zip

Comment

Working...
                                X