Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Missing images in smartgwt-skins.jar

Some images are missing for many skins like sc/skins/TreeFrog/images/ListGrid/group_opened.gif and others.

I checked in the smartgwt-skins.jar and they are not there.

Am'I missing some thing ?

I have this problem as well.
    sc/system/reference/skin/images/server_client_exchange.png not found, sending 404

Comment

Same 404 errors

I ended up having to copy the sc directory into war in order for this to work in GWT 1.6 RC3

Is there any other solution?

Comment

Missing files in smartgwt themes

I just got this problem too.
        Actually, I unzipped the jars and saw that these "group_*.gif" files uses in list grid are just present in the enterprise theme, no reference for then in smartclient-skins.jar (version 1.1)

I've just tried to include

<inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoTheme" />

in my gwt.xml file, as recommended in some foruns, but without results.

Any suggestion?

Comment

I also had a similar problem where the skins were being loaded from the root of my public (war) directory.

There is a helpful notice in the Showcase.html
          <!-- IMPORTANT : You must set the variable isomorphicDir to [MODULE_NAME]/sc/ so that the SmartGWT resource are correctly resolved -->
          <script> var isomorphicDir = "mmcclient/sc/"; </script>

I solved my problem by moving this line into the head, and BEFORE my script tag that loads module.nocache.js.

-Dave

Comment

SilverWave skin pngs missing

Hi,
            I have correctly mapped the sc directory so the skin still shows up, however there are some png's missing, I get

404 - GET /myproject/sc/skins/SilverWave/images/Scrollbar/vthumb_Over_start.png
            same for
            /myproject/sc/skins/SilverWave/images/Scrollbar/vthumb_Over_stretch.png
            /myproject/sc/skins/SilverWave/images/Scrollbar/vthumb_Over_end.png
            /myproject/sc/skins/SilverWave/images/Scrollbar/vthumb_Down_start.png
            /myproject/sc/skins/SilverWave/images/Scrollbar/vthumb_Down_stretch.png

Any ideas?
            thanks
            Last edited by mskem; 27 Nov 2009, 02:29. Reason: spelling

Comment

Where are the images????

Hi. Im having the same problem that all of you. There are 4 options in the skins of SmartGWT, but in those skins are missing some images.... In this way is only possible to use the enterprise and enterpriseBlue skins???

I downloaded all the smartgwt releases (1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 2.0) and i never find the image with path

/smart/sc/skins/TreeFrog/images/Scrollbar/vthumb_Over_end.png

im sure there are more missing images...

WHERE can we get those images?? pls help us or just remove these skins from smartgwt....

ty so much.

Comment

This has been covered a few times - if you inherit the SmartGWT module, you're implicitly loading the Enterprise skin. If you then inherit another skin, you've got *two skins* loading, with conflicting settings that can cause the appearance of missing media.

To avoid this, inherit the NoTheme module, and then inherit a module for the skin you want to use. If you have any trouble with this, verify very carefully that you are not loading more than one skin (look for more than one load_skin.js or skin_styles.css loaded from a clean cache).

There are "missing" media in certain skins where not all components support a disabled appearance, but that's not the problem with any of the reports in this thread.

Comment

Thank you so much Isomorphic. Your solution worked for me with the actual UI tools im using. I just decompressed the smartgwt-skins.jar file and wanted to find the file:

/smart/sc/skins/TreeFrog/images/Scrollbar/vthumb_Over_end.png

I thought that for example this file should exist in that location or others with the same problem... Im using the TreeFrog skin and now I have this clear:

WRONG WAY
                  Code:
                  <!--  Other inherits  -->
                  <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwt"/>
                  <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.treefrog.TreeFrog"/>
                  Here we'll have problems because we are using 2 skins at the same time. This is the same that:
                  Code:
                  <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.enterprise.Enterprise"/>
                  This will cause conflicts.

CORRECT WAY
                  Code:
                  <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoTheme" />
                  Or just change the skin you want to use.

I hope this info can help someone. Thanks again Isomorphic.

Comment

Finally works

Thanks guys, I now have a working project.
                    Cheers

Comment

This is not solving my issue. I am using the TransferImgButton and I can't find the TreeFrog icons for any of them. I see all the other TreeFrog images and this is the first place in my application where it cannot find images. They are expected to be at [SKIN]/TransferIcons/. Am I doing something wrong or is this a legitimate issue?

Comment

Those new images only exist in Enterprise and EnterpriseBlue, but you can copy them into the TreeFrog skin or your application directory to use them with TreeFrog.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                          X