Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Red X icon in disabled components (IE Only)

I'm not sure if it is a SmartClient feature, but when I disable a formitem, this component is rendered with a red X icon. This icon just appears in IE, no problem in Firefox.

No problem is found on the page, except for this icon, which disappears when the button is enabled.

I'm sending 2 attachments which shows how a disabled comboboxitem is rendered both in IE and Firefox.

Am I missing something? Is that a bug or a feature? Or maybe a problem in my box?

Best regards,
    Matheus
    Attached Files

Looks like missing media, look for 404 errors being reported.

Comment

You're right, that's 1 404 error.

The problem is that the code on Firefox and IE are looking for an image in different paths

IE:
      Code:
      sc/skins/standard/images/blank.gif
      Firefox:
      Code:
      sc/skins/enterprise/images/blank.gif
      The blank.gif just exists under the enterprise/images directory, so the red X icon just appears on IE

But why did that happened? My module file do inherits the enterprise theme. Could you please guide me to solve this issue?

[],
      Matheus

Comment

I notice that this is the same problem is been discussed in
        http://forums.smartclient.com/showthread.php?t=6514&highlight=enterprise+standard+images

I'll post firebug output there.

Comment

Any clue to resolve this on IE since IE6?

Why the ISC_Core.js explecitly put /skins/standard? Why the only image that is not loaded correctly is the "blank.gif"?

There is two bad&ugly fixes you can use:
          1- after the deployment, create the tree under war directory...
          2- on your smartgwt.jar package, edit the ISC_Core.js and change the value on line ~1060 (look for "/skins/standard/") to /skins/Enterprise/...

Comment

Is this Problem still alive then i have the same problem with the IE

Comment

Working...
            X