Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Bug in Calendar.addEvent (2.0)

Code:
        public native void addEvent(Date startDate, Date endDate, String name, String description, Map otherFields) /*-{
            var self = this.@com.smartgwt.client.widgets.BaseWidget::getOrCreateJsObj()();
            var otherFieldsJS = @com.smartgwt.client.util.JSOHelper::convertMapToJavascriptObject(Ljava/util/Map;)(otherFields);
            self.addEvent(@com.smartgwt.client.util.JSOHelper::convertToJavaScriptDate(Ljava/util/Date;)(startDate),
                          @com.smartgwt.client.util.JSOHelper::convertToJavaScriptDate(Ljava/util/Date;)(endDate),
                          name, description,
                          @com.smartgwt.client.util.JSOHelper::convertMapToJavascriptObject(Ljava/util/Map;)(otherFieldsJS));
        }-*/;
    This method from Calendar.java calls convertMapToJavascriptObject twice, obviously causing an exception on the second call, because a JS object is passed in place of a java.util.Map.

It's nice to see that the date manipulation was fixed - before the calendar creashed because the GWT Date was passed instead of JS date from app iframe.

Fixed in SVN, thanks.

Comment

A ClassCastException still occurs when using addEvent(Date startDate, Date endDate, String name, String description, Map otherFields) with SmartGWT-2.2. Javascript code is the same as posted by jakub.bochenski. Was it really updated in SVN ?

Comment

You're right, the fix did not make SVN previously. I've checked in the fix.

Thanks,
        Sanjiv

Comment

I am using smartgwt calendar and i simply dont get how to construct my otherfields map. Can you show me map that for example is used to add value: "Asen" to TextItem with name: "author".

Comment

Working...
          X