Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

SmartGWT Pro/EE Evaluation available

SmartGWT Pro/EE 2.0 has been released. Download the evaluation here.

New client-side features are described here.

Note: Normally a change in the major revision number requires a license upgrade, however SGWT Pro/EE 2.0 is a free upgrade for 1.x license holders as a thank-you for jumping in early. Thank you!
    Last edited by Isomorphic; 17 Dec 2009, 17:41.

Originally posted by Isomorphic
    SmartGWT Pro/EE 2.0 has been released. Download the evaluation here.

New client-side features are described here.

Note: Normally a change in the major revision number requires a license upgrade, however SGWT Pro/EE 2.0 is a free upgrade for 1.x license holders as a thank-you for jumping in early. Thank you!
    This is great!

What about the commercial (non-evaluation) versions?
    Are they released, too?

If yes, where can we download them?
    If not yet, what is the estimated time?

Comment

Yes they are available. If you or a team-mate didn't already get the notification email, please write us at support@isomorphic.com.

Comment

I'm using SmartGWT EE 2.0 now and it works great, but I'd love to try out the EnterpriseBlue skin and it doesn't appear to be in the distribution. I've also looked at the SmartGWT 2.0 download which does contain smartgwt-skins.jar but no EnterpriseBlue there either. Where can I get the latest skins?

Comment

EnterpriseBlue and the new Enterprise skin are included in the smartgwt.jar in the EE distribution.

Inherit SmartGwtNoTheme + com.smartclient.theme.enterpriseblue.EnterpriseBlue

Comment

Is EnterpriseBlue theme part of LGPL version?

Hi,

Do we need to purchase Enterprise version of SmartClient/SmartGWT for EnterpriseBlue skin or is it part of the LGPL version itself? Kindly let me know.

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
            X