Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

radio group button is not clicked during playback

i am using June 18th build with latest extensions and also cleared the cache
    Example
    Code:
    isc.DynamicForm.create({ID:"RadioButtonGroup1$gridWrap",autoFit:true,titleSuffix:" ",titlePrefix:"",
    autoFocus:false,titleOrientation:"top",numCols:1,rightTitlePrefix:"",requiredTitleSuffix:"*",requiredRightTitleSuffix:"*",colWidths:["100"],
    fields:
    [{isBoolean:"true",valueMap:{"true":"True","false":"False"},wrap:false,type:"radioGroup",title:" ",showTitle:false,width:"*",colSpan:"1",ID:"RadioButtonGroup1",
    name:"RadioButtonGroup1",vertical:false,_constructor:"RadioGroupItem"}]})
    in runtime click the true value of the radio group button.
    Code:
    selenium.click("scLocator=//DynamicForm[ID=\"RadioButtonGroup1$gridWrap\"]/item[name='$540true'][Class=\"RadioItem\"]/element");
    During playback, you will see the radiogroup button is not clicked

Where did you get that locator string from? It is not in the right format. You should always use Selenium IDE to generator the locators as the starting point and then make tweaks or simplifications if desired.

The correct locator generated by Selenium IDE is

Code:
    scLocator=//DynamicForm[ID="RadioButtonGroup1$gridWrap"]/item[name=RadioButtonGroup1||title=%26nbsp%3B||index=0||Class=RadioGroupItem]/item[name=%24540true||title=True||index=0||Class=RadioItem]/element

Comment

guys, have you tried the example i provided in selenium?

I just downloaded the latest build, but the radiogroup button is still not clicked.

Comment

Your example was invalid (bad locator - see above). With the correct locator, it works.

Comment

but on our client side, by using the correct locator, the radioGroup button is still not clicked.
          Is there any other possibility?

Comment

We're not reproducing this.

Check that you've installed both the latest SmartClient and latest Selenium extensions and that all browser, IDE or other caches have been cleared.

Comment

everything i am using is the latest, and i have cleared all cache.

Comment

We can't reproduce the problem with your code and the latest (or several prior versions).

To really eliminate any staleness, try installing a fresh SDK and fresh Selenium plugin, with none of your own customizations at all or any of your application's logic at all, on a co-workers machine that hasn't been used for this before.

If you still get the problem on a fresh machine, note down all the relevant versions: browser, Selenium, SmartClient (from the Developer Console).

Comment

Working...
                X