Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Using setFields(array) on TreeGrid

Hi,

I am trying to set the fields headers/title dynamically on a TreeGrid using TreeGrid.setFields(array).

When I set it for the first time, it works fine. Now after I change the array and set it again it gives me an isomorphic internal error.

Please help.

Regards,

Narayan

Please see the Debugging topic in the SmartClient Reference for the proper way to report issues.

Comment

Hi,

Below is the console error I am getting:

15:26:19.987:XRP4[E]:WARN:Log:ClassFactory.addGlobalID: ID:'isc_SelectItem_54' for object '[SelectItem ID:isc_SelectItem_54 name:SubCategory]' collides with ID of existing object '[SelectItem ID:isc_SelectItem_54 name:lstSubSeasonCode1]'. The global reference to this object will be replaced
      15:26:53.817:WARN:DynamicForm:IncludeSearchCriteria_MerchHierarchy_f2:colWidths Array shorter than numCols, remaining columns get '*' size
      15:26:54.029:WARN:tableResizePolicy: 'colWidths' not an array - Ignoring.
      15:26:54.253:IBLR1[E]:WARN:DynamicForm:IncludeSearchCriteria_MerchHierarchy_f2:colWidths Array shorter than numCols, remaining columns get '*' size
      15:26:54.313:IBLR1[E]:WARN:tableResizePolicy: 'colWidths' not an array - Ignoring.
      15:26:54.611:IBLR1[E]:WARN:DynamicForm:IncludeSearchCriteria_MerchHierarchy_f2:colWidths Array shorter than numCols, remaining columns get '*' size
      15:26:54.671:IBLR1[E]:WARN:tableResizePolicy: 'colWidths' not an array - Ignoring.
      15:26:58.370:WARN:DynamicForm:IncludeSearchCriteria_MerchHierarchy_f2:colWidths Array shorter than numCols, remaining columns get '*' size
      15:26:58.435:WARN:tableResizePolicy: 'colWidths' not an array - Ignoring.
      15:29:33.716:XRP5:WARN:Log:TypeError: _1.getNodeTitle is not a function

Comment

In the Debugging topic, you'll note that you should always post a stack trace with any JS error.

Comment

....loading....

New watch expression...
          this
          Object name=div $61=true align=left treeField=true width=2%
          scopeChain
          [Call _4=Object _3=0 _2=Object, Window PromoUserAction.action 0=Call 1=window]
          _1
          [RecordEditor ID:ProductSearchResultsfilterEditor] ns=Object autoDraw=false top=838 left=0 height=22
          _2
          Object
          _3
          _4
          Object name=div $61=true align=left treeField=true width=2%
          getCellValue()
          getCellValue()
          (?)()
          22k()
          refreshCellValue()
          refreshCellValue()
          refreshCell()
          refreshRow()
          hideInlineEditor()
          setFields()
          invokeSuper()
          ct()
          createChildren()
          setFields()
          productSea...chCallback
          aq
          fireCallback()
          delayCall()
          53x()
          fireCallback()
          delayCall()
          38b()
          prepareDat...urceData()
          fireCallback()
          delayCall()
          evalResult()
          fireReplyCallbacks()
          performOpe...ionReply()
          39d()
          performTra...ionReply()
          (?)()
          fireCallback()
          performXml...ionReply()
          (?)()
          fireCallback()
          h3()
          sendXmlHttpRequest()

Comment

Is the error impossible to reproduce in IE? The instructions make clear that IE is to be used for stack traces. This trace is useless, unfortunately.

Comment

I don't have the setup in IE. Can you help me on this, or can we have a call on the same.

Comment

Sorry, don't really understand what you could mean by "don't have the setup in IE".

Comment

Working...
                X