Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Does SmartClient support the FusionWidgets?

Since SmartClient can support the FusionChart...Can I use FusionWidgets in SmartClient?

Yes, you can use Flashlet, eg:
    Code:
    isc.Flashlet.create({
    		ID:"gauge1",
    		height:300,
    		width:300,
    		src: "../../fusionchart/widgets/AngularGauge.swf",
    		params:{ FlashVars: "&dataURL=gaugeData.xml"}
    	})

Comment

it has an error

isc.Flashlet is undefined

I already include the ISC_PluginBridges and ISC_Analytics module..Do I need other module.

Comment

Double check the path again, these are the modules that I've included and it works fine.

Code:
        <SCRIPT  type="text/javascript">var isomorphicDir="../../isomorphic/";</SCRIPT>
        		<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" SRC=../../isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Core.js></SCRIPT>
        		<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" SRC=../../isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Foundation.js></SCRIPT>
        		<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" SRC=../../isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Containers.js></SCRIPT>
        		<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" SRC=../../isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Grids.js></SCRIPT>
        		<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" SRC=../../isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Forms.js></SCRIPT>
        		<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" SRC=../../isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_PluginBridges.js></SCRIPT>
        		<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" SRC=../../isomorphic/skins/Enterprise/load_skin.js></SCRIPT>

Comment

Working...
        X