Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

I know it was going around about in explaining what I need. But what I got from doing your drag and drop example is that a deletion got issued/called on my lookup table which I don't want. And that may be by design. So it will not fix my case.

However, my case is pretty straight forward and I am sure someone already have this issue out there. I have two tables and a cross reference table. I just need a example of this or some suggestion on how you would approach this. I have some idea of what I want to do next but the GUI does not seem to flow well. I am hoping not to get another run around message. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Comment

I made the change to the lookupGrid from COPY to MOVE.

osRefGrid.setDragDataAction(DragDataAction.MOVE);

So that seem to fix the delete issue. However, when I tried putting in the transferButton I got an issue:

{
      recordPath:"/esd_install_os_ref",
      install_id:{
      errorMessage:"Field is required"
      }
      }

I think I know what the issue is. I need to pass the install_id from the current install record. However, this ID is not a data point on the lookup table. Would you suggest that I overwrite the "add" on the receiving record or can I try forcing (adding) the install_id to the os_lookup record. If so, how would I achieve this?

Thanks,

Comment

I think everything is working ok now. The issue was I need to make a selection on the parent table to force a setCriteria which has the install_id? Anyway, upon entry the first row is selected but by the application but the onClick event was never fire (this is where I set the criteria). I will try changing the event to see if this help.

Hope this will wrap this issue up for me.

Comment

Working...
        X