Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

editing ListGrid - ComboBoxItem with many fields updating many fields in record

Hi,

I am working on an order form where I have ListGrid with a list of products, prices, quantities etc.
    User can find a product using ComboBox in the "product" field. ComboBox shows user many fields (using pickListFields) - not only product name, but also current list price, discount etc.
    After the selection is made I would like to update not only edited field ("product"), but also additional fields in the edited record ("price", "discount") etc.

I can read this data with calling item.getSelectedRecord() on ComboBox changed callback, but I do not have any idea how to transfer this data from the scope of ComboBox to the scope of ListGridRecord.

I have tried calling setValue on ComboBox's DynamicForm and it works partially, so I doubt that it is the proper way of doing it, because the values appear initially in the DynamicForm, but the record is updated only with those fields that had focus in their editor.

I would be grateful for a hint how to do it properly.

Best regards,
    Janusz
Working...
X