Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Question about Combobox

I have a dynamic form with a combobox that initially comes with some dropdown data to choose from. I am typing new value into the box and then save form's data:
    DF.saveData();
    The server gets new value and combo still shows it, but the dropdown portion does not show new value.
    Here is my form:
    isc.DynamicForm.create({
    ID:"frmOpenInjuryFile",
    autoDraw:false,
    dataSource: InjuryFile,
    width: "100%",
    numCols: 4,
    colWidths: ["5%", "10%", "15%", "*"],
    fields:[
    {name: "fileid", title: "Files", valueField: "id", displayField: "filenumber",
    type: "select", optionDataSource:"FileListInjuries", required:true, editorType: "comboBox"},
    {name: "open", title: "Open", type: "button", click: "OpenInjuryFile()", startRow:false, endRow:false}
    ]
    });
    I have checked xmlData in transformResponse and it does have new value.
    What am I doing wrong?

If you are correctly returning cache sync data, dropDown will update automatically. Use the "ResultSet" log category to troubleshoot this.

Note that for cache sync to work correctly, your optionDataSource must declare a primaryKey, the save must "update" or "add" a record against the optionDataSource, and this primary key of the saved record must match a record returned by the optionDataSource for display in the dropDown.

If you can't figure it out, you can always call fetchData() on the ComboBoxItem manually to wipe its cache.

Comment

Working...
    X