Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Changelog/stability for nightly builds?

Hi,
    I use nightly builds and it works fine most of the time. The nice thing is that I get access to bug fixes quickly.

Sometimes I notice small changes for which I need to make changes in my code to get things working again. Nothing dramatic still it would help to get a feel for what changes over time and what has changed in a nightly build. I saw the changelog.html file but it discusses changes per release not per build.

Some questions related to using nightly builds:
    - is it indeed the recommendation of Isomorphic to use nightly builds? (how stable are they?)
    - how are nightly builds tested by Isomorphic, is there some form of unit testing report for the nigthly builds which can give a feel for the stability of that build?
    - is there a way to see what open issues/topics Isomorphic is working on in nightly builds?

Thanks!

gr. Martin

Based on the policy at smartclient.com/builds, you need to make your own assessment of whether nightly builds will work for you. It's different per-organization.

There's not currently a way to see up to the minute info on what features are going in (other than fixes for you that we've told you are going in).

Comment

Working...
    X