Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Change language.

Hi,

I use RichTextEditor , but I want to have the French translation. I see the correct translation into "isomorphic/local/frameworkMessagefr_FR.properties", but I can't load this file for the language.

What is the code line and where to put it?

Thanks.

I load the French translation and components are now in French (fontControls, formatControls, ...) but only the select color box keeps the English version, why?

How translate this object?

Thanks.

Comment

Confirmed the missing translations for the ColorPicker. This will be fixed in the next nighty build.

Sanjiv

Comment

The transalation for the ColorPicker is in the "frameworkMessages_fr_FR.properties" (translation file), but they are not interpreted.

Comment

Right, and this will be fixed shortly.

Comment

Ok, thanks.

Comment

Hello!

In my program (pt_BR), ColorPicker component still not translated.
              I am using "smartgwtpower-2.5p" nightly build 12/03/2012.
              The others components are translated.

Thank you!

Comment

Version: SmartClient_v83p_2013-04-12_PowerEdition

I am looking into localizing our application into chinese (zh_CN). The frameworkMessages_zh_CN.properties looks to contain translations for the ColorPicker widget, but these translations do not seem to be used in the ColorPicker; the labels/buttons show only english text. Other widgets (e.g. ListGrid, etc.) are showing chinese characters fine.

Thanks!

Comment

Use the instructions in this thread to contribute any missing translations.

Comment

Actually, we've just fixed a bug that was preventing ColorPicker attributes from being picked up. Please retest with a nightly build dated April 14 or later.

Comment

RE: Change language

I tried SmartClient_v83p_2013-04-16_PowerEdition, and all of the labels in the ColorPicker widget are showing chinese characters, except for the OK button (see attached screenshot, colorpicker_zh_CN.jpg). I do see a chinese translation for the colorPicker_okButtonTitle in frameworkMessages_zh_CN.properties, but it does not seem to be applied. Can you investigate? Thanks!
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is fixed in 8.3p and 9.0d - please retest with a nightly build dated April 18 or later

Comment

Working...
                        X