Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

jsObfuscation and file assembly

I'm using the FileAssembler included in our Power license (8.1), but it seems that the obfuscation doesn't work.

the jsObfuscation parameter of the fileAssembly file isn't documented, but the docs says "isomorphic_obfuscation module is required to enable obfuscation of code", and I don't have a isomorphic_obfuscation.jar

I've already downloaded the evaluation version to do a double check, but even there isomorphic_obfuscation.jar isn't included .

my config is:
    <component>
    <type>file</type>
    <fileName>gestioneStrutturaFunzioni.js</fileName>
    <jsStripping>full</jsStripping>
    <jsObfuscation>1</jsObfuscation>
    </component>

am I doing something wrong, or the jar is missing?
    Last edited by claudiobosticco; 22 Oct 2011, 02:23.

I'm too using the FileAssembler included in our Power Licence e I would use js obfuscator.

Where can I download the file isomorphic obfuscation.jar?

Comment

I'm too using the FileAssembler included in our Power Licence e I would use js obfuscator.

Where can I download the file isomorphic obfuscation.jar?

Comment

The docs inadvertently included a mention of our jsObfuscator, without any explanation of how to actually use it. It was never intended as externally support functionality, as it requires specially formatted code and special coding practices in order to use it. The mention in the docs has long since been removed. We would recommend looking into other tools if you want JS obfuscation, or just skip it - the primary reason we still use it is that it provides code size reductions and performance optimizations.

Comment

Working...
        X