Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Originally posted by ssieb
    If you unzip the the file you downloaded, there are two jar files.
    You don't mention your development environment, but with Eclipse I just remove the old jars from the build path and add the new ones. You also don't mention what kind of errors you get, so I have no way of helping you more.

Thanks for your help, I'm new in this and I´m pretty lost with this error, let mee explain what I have,

I set up my development environment with eclipse, I'm using smartgwt 2.5 and I´m getting the problem with the duplicated events with one of them in the upper left corner, now when I download the nightly version for 2.5 in the November 15 link everything runs correctly but I still have the problem with the event in the corner, when I donwload the 3.0 version for the same date and replace the jar file and start getting an error in a form where I perform a Login process the error I receive is the following it occur when I type something in a TextItem of a form, so I think is some incompatibility problem, but maybe is something I´m doing wrong

10:20:23.973 [ERROR] [turnosonline] 10:20:23.969:INP1:WARN:Log:TypeError: Object [Class Validator] has no method 'getValidatorType'
    unnamed() @
    Canvas.validateField() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Core.js:3851:83
    Canvas.validateFieldAndDependencies() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Core.js:3843:196
    FormItem.handleChange() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1430:160
    FormItem.storeValue() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1341:13
    FormItem._updateValue() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1338:43
    FormItem.updateValue() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1336:156
    FormItem._handleInput() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1592:170
    unnamed() @ TurnosOnLine.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997:1:156
    unnamed() @ TurnosOnLine.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997:2:4

com.smartgwt.client.core.JsObject$SGWT_WARN: 10:20:23.969:INP1:WARN:Log:TypeError: Object [Class Validator] has no method 'getValidatorType'
    unnamed() @
    Canvas.validateField() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Core.js:3851:83
    Canvas.validateFieldAndDependencies() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Core.js:3843:196
    FormItem.handleChange() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1430:160
    FormItem.storeValue() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1341:13
    FormItem._updateValue() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1338:43
    FormItem.updateValue() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1336:156
    FormItem._handleInput() @ turnosonline/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js:1592:170
    unnamed() @ TurnosOnLine.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997:1:156
    unnamed() @ TurnosOnLine.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997:2:4

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:105)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:71)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.invoke(OophmSessionHandler.java:167)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.reactToMessages(BrowserChannelServer.java:281)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:531)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:352)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks.

Comment

Maybe something has changed. Does that come back to your code? You could try doing a full recompile, maybe clear out the compiled files from the war directory first.

Comment

In case anyone else runs into this symptom, I figured I'd share my three-hours-of-hair-pulling error... if you don't have "eventId" as the name of the id, you'll get the same behavior on the second and later events on the calendar (oddly, the first one displays okay).

So, check to make sure your XML tag is eventId!

Comment

Working...
        X