Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

charts sample disabled in Power SDK

SC_SNAPSHOT-2012-01-16_v8.2p/PowerEdition

the charting samples in the SDK are disabled.
    Shouldn't they be enabled due to the fact that charts are now available from pro license?
    Or have I misunderstood the license move?

You're correct that charting now comes with Pro. These examples were incorrectly marked as still requiring Analytics, and this has been corrected for tomorrow's nightly build. No functionality was actually affected, this was just a bug in the viewer.

Comment

Hello,

clicking on Portfolio Grid Example I´m still getting:
      "This example is disabled in this SDK because it requires the following optional SmartClient components: RealtimeMessaging Module"

Stock Chart leads to:
      "This example is disabled in this SDK because it requires the following optional SmartClient components: Analytics Module and RealtimeMessaging Module"

Both with the snapshot SmartClient_SC_SNAPSHOT-2012-02-03_v82p

Greetings Thomas

Comment

Yes, you should see both Messaging samples disabled since you do not have Messaging.

Comment

Hi,

I was looking for a charting example that works in plain SmartClient Pro. Found some examples in the FacetChart class documentation. But digging further to classes Facet, FacetValue etc leads to
          “This API requires: Analytics Module”

How can I look up the chart classes API in Smart Client Pro?

Regards Thomas

Comment

All the Charting examples now work in the Pro and Power SDK with the sole exception of Stock Chart, which should not work since you do not have Messaging. Also, the online example viewer also shows them, with the same code you can use.

And just to reiterate, the charting functionality itself never had a flaw, just the example browser.

Comment

Working...
            X