Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Are charts exportable to PDF?

I was looking at the smart client charts and they look nice. Does smartclient pro provides the functionality to export charts to PDFs?

Yes, 8.3d has this capability (see smartclient.com/builds), however, it doesn't currently work in IE8 and earlier (IE9 and other browsers work).

Comment

Thanks. I have couple of more question

1) Any idea when the 8.3 will be released?

2) isc.RPCManager.exportContent is throwing an error for grids "String index out of range: -1". I see the same problem on your demo site as well.
      http://www.smartclient.com/docs/8.2/a/system/reference/SmartClient_Explorer.html#pdfExport.

Is this feature stable in 8.2?

Thanks, Amit

Comment

This is a long-since fixed problem that could happen with certain skin layouts on disk. We've updated the website to fix it; any 8.2p or 8.3d build in the last 3 weeks or so won't have this problem.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I will try with the latest 8.2p. I want to confirm for the first question again?

I believe even latest 8.2p will not be able to export **chats** to PDF. If I am correct, Do you guys have any idea when 8.3 will be released?

Comment

Working...
          X