Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

reference to undefined property

I am still running SmartClient Version: SmartClient_SC_SNAPSHOT-2012-02-18_v82p/Pro Development Only (built 2012-02-18) on Mozilla Firefox 3.6.18 with Firebug using Windows XP Pro 32 bit.

I now get the following error:
    Code:
    http://localhost:8080/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Core.js?isc_version=SC_SNAPSHOT-2012-02-18_v8.2p.js
    (line 230)

reference to undefined property window.isc_enableCrossWindowCallbacks

Line 230
    A stack trace is attached as an image. Also, an image of the Net tab. I was also able to catch the beginning with a breakpoint. That stack image is also attached.

There is an earlier error that was recorded on the Firebug console tab. This is that error.
    Code:
    isc.Canvas is undefined
    http://localhost:8080/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Foundation.js?isc_version=SC_SNAPSHOT-2012-02-18_v8.2p.js
    Line 60
    Also, I was able to get to the offending code that triggered the earlier error:
    Code:
    );isc.B._maxIndex=isc.C+8;isc.A=isc.Canvas.getPrototype();isc.A.animateTime=300;isc.A.animateAcceleration="smoothEnd";isc.A.$0g=["rect","fade","scroll","show","hide"];isc.A.animateShowEffect="wipe";isc.A.animateHideEffect="wipe";isc.A=isc.Canvas.getPrototype();isc.B=isc._allFuncs;isc.C=isc.B._maxIndex;isc.D=isc._funcClasses;isc.D[isc.C]=isc.A.Class;isc.A.$0h={};isc.A.$0i={};isc.A.$0j={};isc.A.$747="Animation";isc.A.$0k={};isc.A.$0l={};isc.A.$743=0;isc.A.$0m="move";isc.A.$nx="resize";isc.A.$0n="rect";isc.A.$do="show";isc.A.$0o="slide";isc.A.$0p="wipe";isc.A.$0q="fade";isc.A.$0r="fly";isc.A.$0s="T";isc.A.$0t="L";isc.A.$0u={slide:"show",wipe:"show",fly:"move",fade:"fade"};isc.A.$zb="hide";isc.A.$0v={slide:"hide",wipe:"hide",fly:"move",fade:"fade"};isc.B.push(isc.A.registerAnimation=function isc_Canvas_registerAnimation(_1,_2,_3){if(!_3)_3=this.animationAcceleration;if(!_2)_2=this.animateTime;return isc.Animation.registerAnimation(_1,_2,_3,this)}
    I deleted the second copy of the SmartClientSDK and tested with the original version in which I did my earlier work. It has my database and source files and is also managed by CVS.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RickBollinger; 4 Mar 2012, 07:24.

Ignore this post. It is a different manifestation of the same problem I posted above it.

Comment

Working...
    X