No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Controlling few aspects of charts.

Hi,

Version 8.2p
    I want to control few aspects of charts specially the line charts. Like line width, shadows etc.
    I see 2 properties showShadows and dataPointSize but I see no effect of these properties on the charts.
    Is there a way to control the line width for the line chart in this version?

Thanks, Amit

I see what dataPointSize is for. But my question is still the same.

Comment

We are using charts for reporting in our application and our business users are not liking thick lines and shadows in the line charts.

Will there be any new controls in 8.3 to control shadows and line weights for the line charts?

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks.

Comment

Chart Line Weights and Shadowing

I also need to be able to control the line weights of the line charts (they are currently too thick), and to control the shadowing (I'd prefer that the lines on my charts not have shadows). The thick lines with the shadows are appropriate for charts that are less precise, and less technical (e.g. for presentations), but not appropriate if you want to present precise and technical looking charts for the data on your web site.

Comment

Did you ever get any reponse on these things.
          My customers also dislike shadows and line thickness could be usefull to change as well.

Comment

Working...
          X