Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

FusionChart and FacetChart problem with SC 8.2

We have some charts that were working but are not working now with this version of SC. We have upgraded recently. I also tried using FacetChart for a new chart we need but get the same console error below except it can't find FacetChart. I put PluginBridges in front of Analytics as suggested in another post but that didn't help. I have no JavaScript errors or network loading errors in Firebug. The rest of the application is working fine and has been around for years. Below are the details.

INFO ISCInit - Isomorphic SmartClient Framework (8.2/Enterprise Development Only 2011-12-05) - Initialization Complete

Using Firefox 11

<isomorphic:loadISC includeModules="PluginBridges, Analytics, History, RichTextEditor" skin="Enterprise"/>

In the fileAssembly.xml

<component type="file" fileName="/scripts/FusionCharts.js"/>

FusionCharts directory is at the root of the web app.

From the SC console.
    10:50:33.750:MUP1:WARN:DashboardScreen:isc_DashboardScreen_0:Unable to create autoChild 'savingsChart' of type 'FusionChart' - no such class in runtime. This code used to work.

Code:
    savingsChartDefaults: {
    	_constructor: "FusionChart",
    	title: "Total Savings (in USD)",
    	chartType: "Bar",
    	stacked: false,
    	threeD: false,
    	height: 210,
    	width: "*",
    	chartProperties: {
    		showLegend: false,
    		showValues: true,
    		showLabels: false,
    		showSum: 1,
    		plotGradientColor: ""
    	},
    	facets: [{ id: "Savings" }, { id: "Type" }],
    	data: [
    		{ Savings: "Savings", Type: "Entity", _value: 0 }
    	],
    	autoParent: "savingsLayout"
    },

autoChildren: [
    	"searchOptions", "chartLayout", "leftLayout", "rightLayout","savingsLayout", "participationLayout",
    	"trendingLayout", "saturationLayout","savingsChart", "savingsChartHelp", "participationChart", "participationChartHelp",
    	"trendingChart", "trendingChartHelp","saturationChart","saturationChartHelp",
    	"detailTabs",/* "programsPane",*/ "buyersPane"
    ],
    Note: elsewhere in the application we have some Fusion Charts that do work using different code.

Code:
    drawTrendChart : function (data) {
    	this.leadTimeTrendChart = new FusionCharts("FusionCharts/MSLine.swf", "leadTimeTrend", "600", "250", "0","0");
    	this.leadTimeTrendChart.setDataXML(data);
    	this.leadTimeTrendChart.render("leadTimeTrend");
    },

called like this
    LeadTimeDMI.generateLeadTimeTrend({
    		arguments: [ criteria ],
    		callback: this.getID() + ".drawTrendChart(data)"});
    Thanks for any help.

Charting were separated into their own module "Charts" in 8.2. Add this to includeModules.

Comment

Isomorphic,

I actually tried that after referring to the following:

http://www.smartclient.com/docs/8.2/a/b/c/go.html#group..loadingOptionalModules

The Charts system module is not in the 2011-12-05 release. Wow.

I am downloading the latest patched version of 8.2 now - I'm sure that will fix things.

Thanks,
      Eric

Comment

Working...
      X