No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Something wrong with parsing date format

SmartClient 10(free), FF and Chrome,

From your reference:

When sent or received in XML or JSON, date field values should be serialized in the XML Schema date format - YYYY-MM-DD - are expected to be received in the same format. Any time value present for a "date" field is ignored.

I tried to save form data using restdatasource, the date from dateitem (with dateFormatter: 'toEuropeanShortDate') sends to the server correctly, but when it returns created record in reponse with format above (YYYY-MM-DD), it shows wrong date, actually it shows mess of digits (like this 20_/1_/_19) and when I click to the date picker icon it shows 1922 year.

I found working solution only by sending from server date in format EuropeanShortDate like (DD/MM/YYYY)... in this case it shows date correctly... I think datetime item will give similar result.

Best regards, Pavel.

The docs are correct about the format you should use. You have made some other mistake, possibly setting the field type incorrectly or formatting your XML or JSON wrong, but there's no way for us to tell since you provided none of the required information.

Comment

Working...
    X