Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

select Item on Tablet/Smartph. freezes the wohle application(Browser.isTablet = true)

Version:v10.1p_2016-02-17/Pro ....." after Update from v.10.0 from 2015-06-16
    Browsers: Google chrome Version 48.0.2564.109 m / Tablet Browser OS Android 5.1.1(Sony) / smartphone Samsung, Browser OS Android
    Description: when I select an item from a date field I am able to select a value from a list wich is displayed in a second view BUT I am never able ti select another item(). The app freezes. On my Desktop Brower I receive the WARNING: selectItem:isc_SelectItem_0[hourItem]:Unable to find container for 'separateValuesList'
    DEMO CODE:
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Demo</title>
    <script>isc_css3Mode = "on";</script>
    <script>isc_spriting = "off";</script>
    <script>var isomorphicDir="/smartclient10/isomorphic/";</script>
    <script src=/smartclient10/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Core.js></script>
    <script src=/smartclient10/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Foundation.js></script>
    <script src=/smartclient10/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Containers.js></script>
    <script src=/smartclient10/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Grids.js></script>
    <script src=/smartclient10/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Forms.js></script>
    <script src=/smartclient10/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_DataBinding.js></script>
    <script src=/smartclient10/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Calendar.js></script>
    <script src="/smartclient10/isomorphic/skins/Enterprise/load_skin.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    var _lang = (navigator.language || navigator.userLanguage);
    Browser.isTablet = true;
    </script>
    </head>
    <body>
    isc.VLayout.create({
    //width: "70%",
    autoSize : true,
    autoDraw: true,
    ID: "nacherfassLayout",
    members: [
    isc.DynamicForm.create({
    ID:"editTimeForm",
    autoDraw:false,
    width: "100%",
    numCols:1,
    titleOrientation: "top",
    align:"right",
    titleAlign: "center",
    fields:[ {startRow:true,name:"erfassZeit", title:"Zeit", height: 80, type: "time", useTextField: false, minuteIncrement: 5 , showSecondItem: false},
    {startRow:true,name:"erfassTag", title:"Tag", type: "date", selectorFormat : "DMY", useTextField: false, showPickerIcon:false, width: 200, height: 70},
    {startRow:true, name:"SpacerItem1", _constructor:"SpacerItem"},
    {startRow:true, endRow: false,name:"SpacerItem11", _constructor:"SpacerItem"},
    {name:"buchenButtonNacherfass", title:"o.k.", _constructor:"ButtonItem", startRow:false, width: 140}
    ]
    })
    ]
    });
    </script>
    </body>
    </html>

Hello, can you please give me some advice how to solve the problem?
    I created a test environment with 2 versions of smartclient
    - versiion 10.0
    - version 10.1
    On version 10.0 it works on 10.1 it does not.
    Please take a look it is a very simple and short DEMO.
    *********** working
    http://www.virtic24.com/tc.html
    *********** not working only one mouse click does it, subsequent clicks do NOT WORK
    http://www.virtic24.com/tc101.html

Comment

We are experiencing a similar issue with SmartGwt 5.0 and 5.1.

We are using SelectItem with multiple=true, and when we close the pickerlist, the UI is non-responsive as if a invisible layer is intercepting all events.

Comment

Hey guys, we know this has sat for a bit, there are a couple of things you could do to speed up processing:

1. make it actually minimal - the test case does some random things like turn off spriting, force isTablet to true (which is actually invalid) and hide the picker icon. A minimal test case would help a lot

2. let us know if you can reproduce this on any of the typical Android emulators or *only* on a specific device

Comment

Hi.

I have created a small testcase, which reproduces the problem.

Code:
          public class SmartGwtTest implements EntryPoint {

@Override
              public void onModuleLoad() {
                 SelectItem selectItem = new SelectItem("SELECTITEM", "Select");
                 selectItem.setPickListPlacement(PanelPlacement.FILLSCREEN);
                 selectItem.setMultiple(true);
                 selectItem.setValueMap("Item 1", "Item 2", "Item 3");

DynamicForm form = new DynamicForm();
                 form.setItems(selectItem);
                 form.draw();
             }
          }
          Gwt 2.7.0
          Tested ved SmartGwt 5.0p and SmartGwt 5.1p and SmartGwt 6.0d
          Tested on Chrome 48.02564.116 and 49.02623.87 (both 64 bit)
          Tested on OSX 10.11.3 MacBook Pro

VERY IMPORTANT:
          Make sure device emulation is turned on in Chrome. I have tested with iPad, Galaxy S5 in emulator and on real iPad4 device.

Test:
          1. select the select item, so that the picklist shows with the options
          2. click the done button (you dont have to select any items)
          3. the ui is locked and I cannot click on the select item again, to show the picklist.

If I inspect the view, there is a iframe inside a div (isc_SelectItem_1_fillScreenContainer) which intercept touch events. This is normally not there after closing the picklist, if I'm using regular desktop browser (no touch).

Best Regards,
          Rasmus
          Attached Files
          Last edited by rn; 10 Mar 2016, 02:11.

Comment

If I add
            Code:
            Browser.setIsTouch(true)
            at the beginning of the code, the select item does not work in normal browser mode. (Not emulating touch devices). The picklist is not showing.

Comment

I simplified the code and deleted isTablet=true(see below).
              LINK to html page with that code.

http://www.virtic24.com/tc101.html

I tested on different Android Emulator Devices (Device:Nexus7,Android 4.4.2 API Level 19,Device:Nexus7,Android 6.0 API Level 23, WXGA Tablet 10.1" 1289x800, Android 5.01 ) and
              on LG Smartphone Android 4.4.2 , Samsung Galaxy XCover 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab Active

ON all those emulators and devices I can only enter ONE value from one list.
              Kind regards
              Paul

<!DOCTYPE html>
              <html>
              <head>
              <title>Demo</title>
              <SCRIPT>var isomorphicDir="/smartclient101/isomorphic/";</SCRIPT>
              <SCRIPT SRC=/smartclient101/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Core.js></SCRIPT>
              <SCRIPT SRC=/smartclient101/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Foundation.js></SCRIPT>
              <SCRIPT SRC=/smartclient101/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Containers.js></SCRIPT>
              <SCRIPT SRC=/smartclient101/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Grids.js></SCRIPT>
              <SCRIPT SRC=/smartclient101/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Forms.js></SCRIPT>
              <SCRIPT SRC=/smartclient101/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_DataBinding.js></SCRIPT>
              <SCRIPT SRC=/smartclient101/isomorphic/skins/Enterprise/load_skin.js></SCRIPT>

</head>
              <body>
              isc.DynamicForm.create({
              ID:"editTimeForm",
              autoDraw:true,
              width: 400,
              titleAlign: "center",
              fields:[
              {startRow:true,name:"erfassTag", title:"Tag", type: "date"}
              ]

});
              </script>
              </body>
              </html>

Comment

Hello,
                do you need more informations?
                Kind regards Paul

Comment

It's assigned to be looked into shortly - no specific ETA because it's behind issues reported by customers with support contracts.

Comment

We've fixed this for builds dated March 23 and later.

Comment

That is nice to hear. Thank you very much.

Comment

I took today evaluation kit (smartgwtee-eval-6.0p.zip) and the freezing remains on tablets and mobile phones. All that changed is the error message and now there are no borders around the combo.
                        The new error is
                        Code:
                        15:02:38.818:click8:WARN:Log:TypeError: Cannot read property '$146b' of null
                        Stack from error.stack:
                            [c]EventHandler.handleNativeClick(<no args: exited>) on [Class EventHandler] @ ISC_Core.js:1581:23
                            [c]EventHandler.dispatch(_1=>[c]EventHandler.handleNativeClick(), _2=>[object MouseEvent]) on [Class EventHandler] @ ISC_Core.js:1806:108
                            HTMLDocument.eval(event=>[object MouseEvent]) @ [no file]:3:123
                        ISC_Core.js:1581 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '$146b' of nullisc_c_EventHandler_handleNativeClick @ ISC_Core.js:1581isc_c_EventHandler_dispatch @ ISC_Core.js:1806(anonymous function) @ VM4990:3

Comment

We were not able to reproduce this issue. However, we've committed a change that may fix your issue. Please try the next nightly build, dated April 19.

Regards
                          Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
                          X