Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

requiredIf validator not being passed 'record' parameter

Hi,

I'm using v10.1p_2016-03-27/Pro Deployment and trying to use a requiredIf validator and the docs state I should be passed a record parameter: record - the "record" object - the set of values being edited by the widget.

This works sometimes but in one case it does not and having traced the issue I can see why. In ISC_Forms.js we have the setRequiredIf function and it doesn't pass 'record' as a parameter at all:

Code:
                    if (validator.expression != null && !isc.isA.Function(validator.expression)) {
                        isc.Func.replaceWithMethod(validator, "expression",
                                                         "item,validator,value");
                    }
                    // set the hidden value for item._required according to the results of the
                    // expression
                    item._required = validator.expression.apply(this, [item, validator, value]);
    Other parts of the code do pass the record parameter so I'm sure that its an oversight that can be quickly rectified:

Code:
                    if (validator.expression != null && !isc.isA.Function(validator.expression)) {
                        isc.Func.replaceWithMethod(validator, "expression",
                                                         "item,validator,value[B],record[/B]");
                    }
                    // set the hidden value for item._required according to the results of the
                    // expression
                    item._required = validator.expression.apply(this, [item, validator, value[B], values[/B]]);

This issue has been solved.

Many thanks.

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
    X