Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Delayed hover destruction after leaving the hovered element possible?

Hi Isomorphic,

I saw a functionality in your SmartClient docs I was thinking about before, but that I never used so far.
    Have a look e.g. at this docs. The many "Events" on the right side show a formatted hover that contains links itself. This makes me think it should be possible to click inside the hover. But every time I move from "events" to the hover, it disappears.

Best regards
    Blama

We don't currently have a setting that would allow you to click on an hover. It's a valid enhancement for sponsorship if you need it.

So those links are indeed inaccessible. The code rendering the content of the hover is the same code used elsewhere, where the links are clickable. We don't want to hide the links as, even if you can't click them, it's important to know those links are there if you navigate to the content.

Comment

Hi all,

if you find this thread by chance, this is related and the use case in question can be handled like here.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

@all,

if you find this thread via search, this coming feature of v13.0 might be interesting as well.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Working...
        X