Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid not displaying Scroll Bar

I posted a similar question a few weeks ago, but have greatly simplified the example and still have the problem.

We are upgrading from SC 6 to SC 11 and seeing some different results when the application runs under Eclipse/Apache 6 and then is deployed on our Oracle iPlanet Web server 7.0
    We are running SmartClient_v110p_2016-08-11_LGPL client side only, and everything was working under SC 6 until IE 11 came out and we started seeing some scroll bar problems with some of our lists.

I am having a problem with ListGrids not showing the scroll bar under IE10 & 11, but working fine in FireFox. It also works with IE and Firefox under your JDK apache setup on my PC viewing the examples and my Eclipse tomcat setup, but not on my webserver. See the attached word document for a complete explanation, screen shots, and some requests for information.
    Attached Files

You have no DOCTYPE in your .html file. This is required (see FAQ).

In the absence of the DOCTYPE, IE is most likely deciding to use one of several legacy (and unsupportable) document modes heuristically, based on whether the server is considered part of your intranet zone or not.

Comment

Working...
    X