Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ruleContext and relatedUpdates

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2016-12-04/Enterprise Deployment (built 2016-12-04)

Hello, I've got a form where I'm using some readOnlyWhen/visibleWhen criteria. In these criteria I'm evaluating an item of the form, and an attribute from the selected record of a non-editable grid.
    Everything works, except when the selected record of the grid is updated, via a related update, contained into the response of an update operation on the form.
    In this case, the value of the selected record in the ruleContext isn't updated.
    I see that the ruleContextChanged is called, and in the data object there's the 'old' selected record, not the updated version contained in the relatedUpdates.

I wonder if this use case is really supported or I've encountered an edge case. Is it a supported use case?

Yes, that should work - we are looking into why it doesn't

Comment

A change has been made to correct this - will be present in 11.1d / 5.1d builds as of tomorrow, December 21st

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2016-12-21/Enterprise Deployment (built 2016-12-21)

I can confirm it's fixed, thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X