Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Can I undo Bootstrap's css td,th padding?

The Bootstrap css has this:

td,
    th {
    padding: 0;
    }

which seems to be causing all kinds of problems to Smartclient widgets. I was able to work around some changes to td elements in forms, but I can't figure out how to do the same in ListGrids. In particular, Smartclient seems to be miscalculating the width of a cell, not taking cellPadding into account. If I set cellPadding:0, or comment out the padding line in Bootstrap css, then the data fits in its ListGrid cell, otherwise my data is chopped off with an ellipsis. If I set padding:2px, then the cells also fit, but my form items become misaligned.

Bottom line, is there a way I can undo Bootstrap's padding assignment such that Smartclient's behavior is restored to be as if padding had never been set? I tried padding:unset, but that didn't work. I'm wondering if Smartclient could check for "unset" in addition to nulls or something like that?

A fallback option for me could be to just copy the Bootstrap css file and comment out the troublesome line, but that leads to a series of files which need to be branched since my html file is not the one directly including bootstrap.

Thanks!

Working...
X