Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Scrollbars in 11.1d workdayCalendar

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this sample and click-and-hold "Shareholders meeting". Once you start moving it, H- and V-scrollbars appear.
    After dropping the event and scrolling a bit, the V-scrollbar disappears.
    IMHO there should be no additional scrollbars at all (besides the V-scrollbar for the calendar)

This happens also in Tahoe. Tested with Chromium 56.0.2924.76 / Win 10 / no zoom (online sample on SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2017-03-07).

This has no priority for me as I'm not using the calendar.

Best regards
    Blama
    Last edited by Blama; 8 Mar 2017, 01:36. Reason: Added: no priority

Apologies for the delay on this one - we're not seeing this effect against latest 11.1, but a great many styling changes, and several Calendar-specific changes, have been made since this issue was reported.

Can you confirm that you no longer see these superfluous scrollbars?

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

yes and no: Using that online sample (SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2017-04-18) I don't see the issue in GC57 with Tahoe (spacious and other sizes) and Enterprise compact.
      There is an issue in Enterprise spacious, though. By just hovering the events, a horizontal scrollbar is introduced (I do not use browser zoom, which used to trigger a similar issue in the past).
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Hover_increases_page_width.gif
Views:	38
Size:	255.1 KB
ID:	244230

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

We see this issue now - we'll update here when it's been addressed.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

not an important one for me at all, but this is still happening using SNAPSHOT_v12.0d_2017-08-17.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Note that this old cosmetic issue should now be fixed for builds dated November 3 and later.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I just got the notification for this one. Thanks. Sometimes I really do wonder how your triage and prioritization process works :) I saw another calendar-related bug got fixed recently and suppose those where somehow connected?!

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

In this case, it was just considered by all to be a minor cosmetic flaw, so it's been shelved for a while in favor of less minor issues.

Comment

Working...
                X