Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Tahoe Skin FormItem sizing inconsistencies

Hi Isomorphic,

looking at this sample (SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2016-03-15) with Chromium "Inspect", I spotted these FormItem sizing inconsistencies:
    • Stacked Spinner is wider than the rest of the FormItems by default (also noticeable in my application)
    • Slider has much space to the right, so that a (guessed?) width-setting is needed in the sample in order to make it look like the other items.
    • LinkItem has a serious vertical positioning problem
    • Date Controls:
      • DateItem is 32px instead of 30px (like the rest) high
      • MiniDateRangeItem is 20px instead of 30px (like the rest) high
    Best regards
    Blama

The very last "Relative Date Item" shows also a 3rd "Apply" button in the window you get after clicking the calendar, which breaks the window-width.

Comment

Thanks. Most of these were already tracked but we have added the ones that were not.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

most of those are fixed, remaining for me in SNAPSHOT_v12.0d_2017-08-17:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Date-related-FormItems.png
Views:	59
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	248535

IMHO, all (besides Date Range) should have the right border of the icon aligned. Best with the border of the SelectItems.
        Also, Mini Date Range is not high enough.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

We'll check on MiniDateRangeItem being too short, even though it's not really used standalone like this - it's more for the FilterEditor and similar contexts.

Re: alignment: all the controls are aligned except the triple-picker mode of DateItem, and that won't fit, and we don't want to enlarge all other controls just so this mode appears aligned.

Comment

The MiniDateRangeItem height should now match the other date controls as of nightly builds starting with August 22.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see the change using v11.1p_2017-08-23 and v12.0d and agree on the triple-picker mode of DateItem.

While being very minor: There are still differences in width and icon size for the 2nd Date-control and the last "Relative Date"-control. But again, very minor, just FYI.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Working...
              X