Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Freeze Pane - problem in 6.5.1 release

Hi,
    The freeze pane option provided in the 6.5.1 version seems to disturbing the alignment of the grid. I have a grid with 10 Columns in the list grid
    lgDetails as given below:
    Code:
     fields:	[
    {name:"col1",title:"Col-1", canEdit: true, canSort: false, wrap: true, width: 40 cellAlign: "left" },			
    {name:"col2",title:"Col-2", canEdit: false, canSort: true, wrap: true, width: 140, align: "center", cellAlign: "left" },
    {name:"col3", title:"Col-3",canEdit: false, canSort: true, wrap: true, width: 100, align: "center", cellAlign: "center"},
    {name:"col4",  title:"Col-4", canEdit: false, canSort: true, wrap: true, width: 100, align: "center", cellAlign: "center"},
    {name:"col5",  title:"Col-5", canEdit:false, canSort: false, wrap: true, width: 100, align: "center", cellAlign: "right" },
    {name:"col6", title:"Col-6", canEdit:false, canSort: true, wrap: true, width: 100, align: "center", cellAlign: "left"},
    {name:"col7",  title:"Col-7", canEdit:true, canSort: false, wrap: true, width: 100, align: "center", cellAlign: "right"},
    {name:"col8",  title:"Col-8", canEdit:"true", canSort: false, wrap : true, width : 100, align: "center", cellAlign: "right"},
    {name:"col9",  title:"Col-9", canEdit:"true", canSort: false, wrap : true, width : 100, align: "center", cellAlign: "right"},               
    {name:"col10",  title:"Col-10", canEdit: true, canSort: false, wrap: true, width: 100, align: "center", cellAlign: "right"}
    and i applied the ListGrid.freezeField on 1,2,and 3 as below:
    i.e.,
    Code:
    lgDetails.freezeField(0);	
    lgDetails.freezeField(1);	
    lgDetails.freezeField(2);
    Now after applying the freeze the alignment of the grids got changed as instead of giving me an alignment of (maring the freeze by ||):

Left : Left : Center || Center: Right: Left:Right:Right:Right:Right

i got an alignment of :

Left : Left : Center || Left : Left : Center: Center: Right: Left:Right

i even tried setting the alignment of the cell values using:
    Code:
    lgDetails.getField('Col-4').cellAlign ="center";
    after freezing of the columns but it seems to be ignoring the same.

Please provide a solution as soon as possible.

Hi Sram,
    Thanks for notifying us about this issue.
    We've resolved the underlying bug and it will be fixed in our next release (SmartClient version 7.0)
    In the meantime you should be able to workaround this issue in your grid by explicitly setting
    Code:
        getCellAlign:null
    on your ListGrid.

Let us know if that doesn't fix it

Thanks
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
    X