No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

FormItem.titleOrientation wrongly declared as a directionEnum

SmartClient_v110p_2017-05-01_Pro

Hi,

I have a number of screens declared in component xml which contain FormItems that specify titleOrientation. Each time one of these screens is loaded I see warnings in the server log like this:
    Code:
    No such type 'directionEnum', not processing field value at /DynamicForm[@ID=RxPreview_PatientForm]/fields/1/SelectItem[@name=sites]/titleOrientation
    Looking at the DataSource definitions in isomorphic/system/schema, I see that the FormItem.ds.xml contains:
    Code:
    <!-- This directionEnum type is not understood by the formBuilder code -->
    <field name="titleOrientation"     type="directionEnum" title="Title Orientation"
        prompt="Position item title to the left or right of text"/>
    "directionEnum" is defined in Canvas.ds.xml, however FormItem does not inherit from Canvas. "titleOrientation" can take values "left", "right" and "top" whereas "directionEnum" has values "up", "down", "left" and "right".

DynamicForm also has an attribute called "titleOrientation", but that is declared differently in DynamicForm.ds.xml:
    Code:
    <field name="titleOrientation"  type="string" title="Title Orientation" basic="true">
    Could Isomophic please take a look at this and hopefully make my warnings go away?

Andrew

The warnings should be gone in 11.0 builds starting on 5/7.

Comment

Working...
    X