Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Solved: Integration of CKEditor 4 to SmartClient 11

After hours and hours of coding and debugging, here is functional integration of CKEditor (I tried CKEditor 4.5.10) to SmartClient 11, I hope it will help somebody. In attached files you will find sources, example of use:

Code:
      this.exampleForm = isc.DynamicForm.create({
                ID : "idForm",
                fields : [ {
                    name : "fieldName",
                    ID : "fieldID",
                    titleOrientation : "top",
                    title : "Any title",
                    showTitle : true,
                    _constructor : "IscCkeditorItem",
                    height : "500",
                    width : "*",
                    autoDraw : false,
                    colSpan : 2
                }]
            });
     this.exampleForm.show();
    Attached Files
    Last edited by djax; 11 May 2017, 02:07.

Hi there Djax,

I am trying to integrate CKEditor 4 to my SmartClient_v101p_2017-04-17_Enterprise using your solution but cant see where I may be going wrong. I have created a test project structure(please see attached) . The only modification I made is

defaultConfig : {
    customConfig : './CkeditorConfig.js' // relative path to ckeditor folder
    },

based on my structure.

However when I run the test just like your test form above I am getting this error:

*16:28:35.232:WARN:DynamicForm:isc_DynamicForm_0:Adding already drawn widget:isc_IscCkeditor_0 to new parent:isc_DynamicForm_0. Child has been cleared so it can be drawn inside the new parent. This may be a result of autoDraw being enabled for the child. (16:28:35:234 | warning)
    at web/isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Core.js:1080

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (16:28:35:495 | error, network)
    at web/ckeditor/plugins/nbsp/plugin.js
    Error: [CKEDITOR.resourceManager.load] Resource name "nbsp" was not found at "http://localhost:8084/SmartCkEditor/ckeditor/plugins/nbsp/plugin.js?t=G6DE". (16:28:35:512 | error, javascript)
    at web/ckeditor/ckeditor.js:235

Also, CKEditor does not seem to come with this plugin "plugins/nbsp/plugin.js?t=G6DE", i had to download, so not sure if this is related.

I am also attaching my main html to show the calling seq of the ckeditor.js , IscCkeditor.js and Test.js

Regards,

S.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X