Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

HeaderSpan styling in Tahoe

I'm taking a look my app in Tahoe now for the first time (looks great!). I'm seeing that the header spans are indistinguishable:
    https://www.smartclient.com/smartcli...id=headerSpans

i.e., in Enterprise, there's a little line I can use to easily see which columns are associated with which header span. Tahoe doesn't include that line, so it's hard to see which columns belong to which span. I'm sure I could find/add my own styling, but you might consider doing something for the default.

Hello, same impression here, with the latest build.
    Isomorphic, do you plan some changes?

Comment

Yes, we are planning to introduce boundaries for headerSpans, and for the main header only when headerSpans are present.

Comment

Isomorphic
        By now the listgrid has one big bar above the shown records.
        If there are multiple fields shown in a listgrid it's quite hard to see where one field begins and one field ends.
        You only can see where it begins if you have records shown below the bar.

with no records shown below you only can assume where one field begins.

In the Skin Enterprise there was a small line between each field to distinguish between each field

screenshots made on this doc-page: https://www.smartclient.com/smartcli...?id=columnSize

Best regards

Comment

We haven't heard anything back.
          Are there any news about a separation-line between the columns?

Best regards

Comment

SmartClient Version: v11.1p_2017-08-23/AllModules Development Only (built 2017-08-23)
            and
            SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v12.0d_2017-08-23/AllModules Development Only (built 2017-08-23)

Chrome on OSX

I see that there's a new style in latest builds, there's only a little visual glitch, when hovering and clicking a header button, its height shrinks, see 'Capital' column:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017-08-23 14.26.13.jpg Views:	1 Size:	23.4 KB ID:	248663

Comment

The styling issues when clicking in the headers or mousing over has been fixed in builds dated Aug 24 or later.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic, looks good. I am seeing a glitch though -- there's an extra caret above the vertical scrollbar that appears after you click a column header to sort it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	21.1 KB ID:	248701

also, I get a vertical white bar if I double click on on the nationhood column. On second thought, maybe there's not much you can do about it since it seems an effect of the auto-fitting strategy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	untitled2.png Views:	1 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	248702

I'm looking at the same example in the Aug 24 build on Chrome 60.0.3112.101.

Comment

The "extra" caret is part of the grid configuration. See docs for ListGrid.showSortArrow to disable it if desired.

Comment

Working...
                  X