Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Date type is not working for Korian language(KO)

Below code is not working if the langaage is korian. Date/mounth/year drop down not displayig if the language is Korian
    this.exportLogForm = isc.DynamicForm.create({
    ID: this.ID + "exportLogForm",
    bundle: this.bundle,
    numCols: 2,
    colWidths: [labelWidth,200],
    items: [
    {name:"logDate", title:this.bundle.logExportDateLabel, type:"date", width:"*", titleAlign: "left", change: this.ID + ".pageChanged()"}
    ]
    });

Is there any workaround for this

See the FAQ and the Debugging guide for the information you need to include when reporting a problem.

Also be sure you have tested with the latest patches (see smartclient.com/builds).

Comment

We are using isomorphic 10.0.4. may i know when this bug got fixed?

I have posted one more query why-i-am-not-able-to-wrap-value-of-statictext-type. Can you please reply for that post also. I am stuck with that issue

Comment

That's not a real version number. Please read the FAQ and Debugging topic as requested. Your other posts have similar, very basic issues and you should not expect responses from Isomorphic until your posts are complete and actionable.

Further if you are expecting responses within any particular timeframe, please purchase a Support contract. Demanding quick responses in the absence of a Support contract will generally slow down Isomorphic's response rate and make it less likely that community members will help you.

Comment

I have provided example also to understand. Please mention what all info you need to understand the issue. Is it the bug with isomorphic, or i am not finding the code?. Please let me know if you need more info. I am using staticText field, and the text is not wrapping if I provide lengthy text. Is there any way to wrap it.?

Comment

Working...
          X