Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

FontLoader class usage

Hello, I've just noticed the addition of the FontLoader class.
    I wonder if I may call the (undocumented) method loadCustomFonts to load fonts declared in a custom css file.
    Currently it loads only fonts declared in the skin_styles.css file, right?

That undoc'd method is only intended to be called once from load_skin.js with a complete list of all custom fonts (which as shipped should match the @font-faces declared in skin_styles.css).

However, we've added support for a new window property isc_additionalFonts, that can be set to an array of additional font family names, beyond those declared in the skin, that you've declared in your own CSS via @font-face.. So if you set it to, say, ["foo", "bar"], then those fonts will be force-loaded in addition to those defined in the skin and passed to the loadCustomFonts() API in load_skin.js.

This new property should be present in the nightly builds dated 2017-09-16 and beyond.

Comment

Thank you very much, I'm just trying it and it seems to work nicely.
      In the docs there are onLoadingComplete and onLoadingFailed methods, but they doesn't seem to work...actually I don't see them in source code.

Comment

You're seeing those in the current documentation? They were removed from the docs and the source code in favor of page events

Comment

I saw them in the 2017-09-13 build, now I see the change in favor of page events, thank you for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
          X