Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

grouped ListGrid strange effect

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v12.0d_2017-09-19/AllModules Development Only (built 2017-09-19)
    SmartClient Version: v11.1p_2017-09-19/AllModules Development Only (built 2017-09-19)

Chrome, FF and Safari on OSX

Hello, please modify the #dynamicFreezeFS sample like this:

Code:
    isc.ListGrid.create({
        ID: "supplyList",
        width:550, height:"100%",
        dataSource: supplyItem, groupByMaxRecords:5000,
    groupByField:"category",
    selectionAppearance:  "checkbox",
        canFreezeFields:true,
        autoFetchData: true,
    initialCriteria:{category:"Display Books"},
        fields:[
            {name:"itemName", width:150},
            {name:"category", width:100},
            {name:"SKU", width:100},
            {name:"units", width:80},
            {name:"description", width:250}
        ]
    })
    Then open and close the group, you'll see a strange effect like in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrMi27a6RyM

It seems a little 'slow' even without selectionAppearance: "checkbox", but maybe it's just me.

Could you clarify what you consider "strange" here - is it seeing unrendered rows during the collapse? Or is the animation not completing in the configured time (this is not entirely under our control)?

Comment

I consider strange the effect where I see the checkbox rendered but not the rows.
      Without selectionAppearance: "checkbox", I see the rows collapsing, but in this case I see only the checkboxes of the collapsing rows (while the other cells of the rows disappear immediately).
      Also, if you have expanding rows, the expanding field image has the same behaviour as the checkbox.
      Without checkboxes and expanding rows, I think the animation is nice to see, but with this effect I'd prefer to disable it.

Comment

Ah, we see the difference you're talking about. We'll take a look. Note this one might take a while, as it's cosmetic, and we've currently helping a number of customers with 6.1 upgrades.

Comment

Thanks, low priority for this issue is fine for me.

Comment

This has been fixed for builds dated October 20 and later.

Comment

verified, both
              SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v12.0d_2017-11-14/AllModules Development Only (built 2017-11-14)
              and
              SmartClient Version: v11.1p_2017-11-14/AllModules Development Only (built 2017-11-14)

thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
              X