]
    });
    I see this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	145
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	249850

i.e., it is not html encoding the displayed text. If I comment out the "readOnlyDisplay:static" line, then I see this:

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	135
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	249851

In my real code, the DOM is getting messed up somehow (the defaultValue is "<N/Aa") but I couldn't figure out how to reproduce that in your showcase so here's a screencap of the dom.

Name:	Untitled3.png
Views:	37
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	249852

Anyway, I can address this on my end, but ideally, I don't think I should have to manipulate my data in order to get it to display consistently for different values of readOnlyDisplay.

Thanks.

See docs - escapeHTML property settable at multiple levels.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't see that option. However, escapeHTML is only listed as an attribute at the level of a couple of item types (e.g., StaticTextItem) at not at the FormItem or DynamicForm level which is where I'd need it to be. Adding escapeHTML: true to the 2nd item in the example above does not make the value appear.

Comment

Be sure to use search in the docs: escapeHTML is generally set on a DataSourceField, since it would apply to editing in multiple circumstances.

We'll check on why it wouldn't be available at the TextItem level for a standalone form, but you can make your form fields into a DataSource definition and the test case becomes barely longer, and you now have a DataSource that can be used with multiple components.

Comment

Note: you could also just change your second TextItem to a StaticTextItem since you have effectively configured it to do the same thing.

Comment

We've made a change to resolve your original issue back to SC 10.1p/SGWT 5.1p. It should be in the nightly builds dated 2017-10-31 and beyond.

Comment

Working...
            X