Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

select text in cell of List Grid

Hi,
    I have a ListGrid with only records in "read only" , but I reading on forum and I have add this properties in my ListGrid for select text in cell.

Code:
     isc.ListGrid.create({     ID: "myListGrid",     width:500, height:224,     alternateRecordStyles:true,     data: data,     fields:[         { name:"code", title:"code", type:"image", imageURLPrefix:"${img_path}", imageURLSuffix:".png", align:"center", width: "10%" },         { name:"description",  title:"description" , type:"text", width: "90%" }     ],     selectionType: "multiple",     canDragSelectText:true,     canReorderRecords:false,     canDragRecordsOut: true,     canDragSelect:false,     dragDataAction: "none",     canSelectCells:true })
    The problem is that I can select text in Chrome but not in IE11.

In particular I have see this html code in IE :
    Code:
    <td width="434" height="20" align="left" class="cellSelectedDark" style="overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; white-space: nowrap;" unselectable="on">test</td>
    if I change "unselectable" from "on" to "off " i can select text in cell.

There is a propertie to add in my ListGrid for solving this problem?

SmartClient version 10.0-p20150415

Thank all
    Peppe
    Last edited by peppe; 27 Oct 2017, 06:56.

Looks like you only have canDragSelectText, but not the precursor that must also be set: canSelectText.

Comment

Hi, I have added this property "can Select Text" at listGrid level but not works. I noticed in source code isc_grid.js this particolar fragmet of code:
      Code:
      "<TABLE", (isc.Browser.isIE ? " unselectable='on'" : null), " role='presentation' BORDER=0",

Comment

Ah, the problem is actually that you do not have the most recent patches. Please download a fully patched version from SmartClient.com/builds, and in the future, be sure to test against the latest patched version before reporting issues (to avoid duplicated work).

Comment

Hi,
          on monday I will try the latest path and update the post.

Thanks you

Comment

Hi,

with the last patched version the problem is been solved.

Thanks you

Comment

Working...
            X