Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

In the TreeGrid, I am trying to locate siblings of an edited record and I want the values from the edited record.

I am using SmartClient_v111p_2017-09-16_LGPL with IE11.

I have not found a function for this purpose. I have been trying to correlate the displayed records (tree.getEditedRecord) with the data Tree (Tree.getData().getAllNodes()) in both directions. From the tree.getEditedRecord(), I found the ._parent__(tree data ID) to get to the matching record in one direction. I would rather be using a supported function and I need to get the corresponding records in both directions.
    If there is no support for bidirectional correlation, I could store the record’s tree level in the record.

I hope this question makes some sense and you have a better way to accomplish getting edited values from siblings.

Assign the records a primaryKey and they will have the same primaryKey.

The primaryKey need not be a true database primaryKey. It just needs to be some number that remains unique for the lifetime of the user's browser session - and need only be unique to that user so long as the server never uses it for anything.

Comment

Working...
    X